Monday 2 January 2012

If You Want Something Done...








I wrote to Santa...












I wished upon a star...












My Niece even gave me this fab sign for Christmas...









But in the end I had to create my own luck


and make it happen myself...









THE SHOW...













THE PLACE...












THE SONG...




(click the pic)


('Happy Birthday, Uncle Frank'. Imagine being able to call Frank Sinatra 'Uncle'?)


Tell you all about it when I get back.






HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Blessings,



Andi

8 comments:

  1. ooohhh i am intrigued!
    Happy New Year to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. must've been the wand wot dun it!!

    Can I borrow/rent/hire/beg/steal/wrestle it from your hands when you've done with it?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a happy new year to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well sounds like the group approach worked! On yourself! Message to myself: give that a try next time. *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exciting-can't wait to hear about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to hear all about the trip........

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

I'd be really pleased to hear from you.