Sunday, 21 August 2016

You know, I just feel like writing again.  How are you?  It's been an up and down couple of years.  I've been off the meds and then back on them again.  Now I'm off them again and waiting to see if I survive after the 5 months it takes for them to clear my system.  5 months is when I crumpled last time and was in the depths of darkness.  All I wanted to do was stay in bed all day and escape the word.  I want to get through it this time.  Mental health is just SO MUCH FUN!

Last year I lost my darling Dad.  He'd been on kidney dialysis for about 15 years and his health had slowly deteriorated during that time.  He was disabled and sick for a number of years leading up to the end.  He died on the blue moon of July '15 with me and Mum by his bedside.  Since then, I've had a number of signs and 'messages' to let me know he's OK.  I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I sometimes have contact with the spirit world.  The night Dad died I 'saw' my grandparents come to take him home.  He was a little boy again, healthy and happy, so I'm happy.  He always made me feel I was the 'apple of his eye'.  I miss him so much.



Without Dad I felt I didn't want to face a normal Christmas last year so my darling family took me to New York instead.  We were there all over Christmas and what was in danger of being one of the most difficult Christmases of my life, turned out to be one of the best.  All thanks to husband and children.

This year I have plunged myself into painting (pictures, not the house).  I'm not very good but with tips and guidance from artists on YouTube I am at least getting want I want to say down on paper.

Forgotten how posting on Blogger works.  The font seems to be different each side of the pic.  What's going on there?  I don't know.

Anyway, I have continued to read your blogs, even if I don't comment much.  Life is a challenge of ups and downs, isn't it?  We all have our own way of surviving the downs and enjoying the ups.  I sincerely hope your life has had more ups and downs.

I just feel like writing and putting down my ramblings.  Hope you don't mind.

If there's anyone out there...

Blessings,
Andi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be really pleased to hear from you.